Foundation seepage is a major problem for homes in the Mid-Atlantic, and a failing sump pump can put your home at risk.
We perform sump pump installation both as part of a comprehensive basement waterproofing system, and as part of crawl space encapsulation. Depending on the size of your home or business, we may install more than one sump pump, along with a sump pump battery backup.
One of the most cost-effective and reliable ways to protect your home and belongings from water damage – especially in your basement or crawl space – is through the installation of a home sump pump system.
If you’re interested in getting a new sump pump installation, would like an inspection of an existing sump pump, or have interest in adding a battery backup sump pump to your existing system, give us a call at (888) 768-2583
All three Pump SwappersTM Options Feature
Powerful & Efficient Pump Systems
5 Year Replacement Warranty on primary pump and battery backup system*
Lifetime Transferable Replacement Warranty when purchased with ValueDry Waterproofing System*
OPTION 1 – Primary Sump Pump Only
- Powerful pump that works to keep water out of your basement
- 1/2 Horsepower Cast Iron Pump
- 3,402 Gallons Per Hour at 10’
- Heavy Duty Industrial Switch and Bracket
- Relies on being connected to your home’s power source
OPTION 2 – Primary Sump Pump with Audible Battery Backup Pump
- If your power goes out or if your primary pump fails, the battery backup pump and battery system will engage to protect you. An audible alarm will sound indicating you are on battery power ideally giving you time to replace your primary pump or for power to be restored to your home.
- Highest Output Backup Pump Available
- Automatic Weekly Self Test
- SLA Battery
OPTION 3 – Primary Sump Pump with Battery Backup Pump and Patented Wifi Monitoring/Alerting Technology
- A step above the Audible Battery backup, this system monitors the health of your sump pump system 24/7 and sends alerts to your smartphone if a problem like a power outage or a pump failure is detected. This enables you to take action from wherever you are before your basement floods.
- Check on your system and see critical information like pump cycles, gallons pumped, battery health and more in the Pump SwappersTM app on your smartphone!
- 3/4 HP Stainless Primary Sump Pump
- 3,702 Gallons Per Hour at 10’
A sump pump is a water pump that pumps water out of your crawl space or basement. Sump pumps are installed in a sump pump well and are responsible for discharging the under-slab water that collects in the well to a location outside of the home. Many times, the sump pump well or wells connect to a professionally installed drainage system. This “interior French drain” or “sub floor water pressure relief
system” directs water gathering underneath the floor to the sump pump well in order to be discharged away from the home.
If you have a basement or a crawl space, a sump pump AND drainage system are highly recommended in order to prevent water from damaging your basement, foundation, furnishings, and personal belongings. The vast majority of homes in the Mid-Atlantic region will experience foundation seepage within the first 10 years of being built. Because of this, newly-built homes are often required to
include a sump pump or sump pump system as part of the original construction. Unfortunately, sump pump systems put in by the builder during new construction often fail due to haphazard installation and the use of inferior materials and techniques. That’s because basement waterproofing is an art and a science that most builders are not familiar with. Value Dry has many customers who choose to have us install our sump pump and drainage systems during initial construction in order to avoid future problems.
Value Dry always recommends that we install a battery backup sump pump system whenever we put in a sump pump or sump system. Installing a battery backup sump pump will give you an added level of protection against water damage not only during heavy storms, when power outages are likely to occur, but also in the event of primary sump pump failure.
And let’s face it. If you spend money on a home waterproofing system, the last thing you want is water damage that could have been prevented with a backup system. For example, if there is a power outage, you may not realize that anything is wrong until there is water overflowing from the sump well onto the basement or crawl space floor.
Battery backup sump pump systems help you avoid this potential issue because the battery backup system automatically kicks in. It will set off an alarm to tell you it has engaged and has started to pump water. To fully protect your home, you may want to consider a backup generator to power your sump pump during an extended outage. This is because the battery life varies due to water volume and length of the outage.
When was the last time someone checked your pump?
Old sump pumps can unexpectedly fail and destroy your home.
Do you have a battery backup to protect you when the power goes out?
Our Promise to You
We will never stop fighting the damaging effects of foundation seepage and poor air quality in homes. We are committed to restoring and maintaining the value and safety of every home we serve.