Knowing that many of you may have questions about COVID–19’s impact on working with us, we feel it is important that we share with you the precautions that Value Dry is taking.
- In accordance with Social Distancing upon introduction, we will NOT be shaking your hand.
- Our inspectors and crew will be wearing respiratory masks while working in your home.
- Fosters 40-80 disinfectant will be applied at the end of every work day on surfaces in the work area as well as door knobs, fixtures, light switches, bathrooms etc… that we have come in contact with.
- Fosters 40-80 is used to disinfect washable, nonporous, hard surfaces found in homes, schools, restaurants, hospitals and other institutional and industrial facilities.
- As we always have we will set up containment and negative air pressure when possible for the work area. Due to our line of work dust is still to be expected.
- Value Dry will continue to closely monitor guidance from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention to keep our customers and employees safe.
Value Dry recognizes that these are unique & difficult times for us all, but by working together we will all get through this and we will keep your home dry and healthy!