The candidate will be a highly skilled call center representative with the ability to manage a large volume of both inbound and outbound calls. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who can memorize scripts and adapt them when issues arise during a call. This person will handle a variety of important supportive tasks to include but not be limited to, qualifying leads, providing answers and insights to customers, scheduling and dispatching of appointments, and selling products and services. As the voice of our company, the call center representative must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as be enthusiastic about helping consumers and driving customer satisfaction.
KEY TASKS &RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle a large volume of both inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication scripts and use knowledge of the company’s products, services, and processes to go off-script when necessary.
- Identify customer needs and issues and match them to a solution we provide.
- Pre-qualify leads and secure appointments.
- Schedule and dispatch Sales Inspectors to run sales appointments.
- Conduct post appointment QC calls and follow up on unsold appointments.
- Sell Annual Maintenance Services and other products provided by the Company to existing customer base.
- Build positive relationships with our customers by going above and beyond with customer service, ensuring that all questions, cancellations, confirmations, and service requests are handled appropriately.
- Maintain customer data in CRM system (i360) and keep all records up to date.
- Meet daily qualitative and quantitative targets for yourself and the call center team, and achieve all objectives for service, productivity, and quality.
- Leverage data and insights gathered by the call center to recommend and influence process improvements.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and professional networking organizations; pursue ongoing training and development.
- Five to ten years previous work experience. Consumer Service/Home Improvement/Direct Home Sales marketplace preferred.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Experience working in a call center or customer-support role.
- Proven track record of growing sustainable in-home sales.
- Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined and driven for success.
- Customer-oriented with ability to effectively communicate using both verbal and written skills. · The ability to generate new business.
- Ability to multitask with the use of both phone and computer and manage time effectively.
- Strong networking and appointment-setting skills.
- Ability to embrace and learn our sales methodology, scripts and product attributes.
- Tech-savvy with experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, iPads/Apps.
- Willing to work early evenings and weekends on a rotating basis.
DESIRED PERSONAL TRAITS:
- Maturity, credibility, and unquestioned integrity.
- A high energy level, passion, self-driven with an exceptional work ethic and determination to succeed.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with empathy.
- Decisive, action-and result-oriented.
- Team player who is willing to make a significant contribution to the growth of the business.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Confident, intelligent, and intuitive.
- An ability to approach issues knowledgeably, decisively, and pragmatically and to subsequently devise reasoned solutions to problems, an excellent problem solver.
- Excellent organizational skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.