- November 18, 2021
- No Comments
Residential indoor air quality may be an afterthought for many homeowners. We pay more attention to what we can see than the air we breathe in. We spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on landscaping and home remodeling projects because we can see an immediate result.
What if we told you that you could see (and feel) an immediate result by installing an EZ Breathe Ventilation System®? The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that indoor air quality suffers because the concentration of some pollutants is 2-5 times higher than in the outdoor air.
Interested? Keep reading to learn more.
The EZ Breathe Ventilation System® and Indoor Air Pollutants
Indoor air pollutants can cause a variety of symptoms in even the healthiest people. They can cause more severe reactions for people with existing respiratory problems such as allergies, asthma, or COPD.
Symptoms of poor indoor air quality can include:
- Itchy, watery, or red eyes
- Stuffy nose or runny nose
- Sore throat
If you and your family seem to be suffering from a cold or allergy symptoms non-stop, it’s likely that you could benefit from installing the EZ Breathe Ventilation System® in your basement or crawlspace.
Most homes today have a closed-loop air system that recirculates the same air in your home repeatedly. This can mean a buildup of contaminants and moisture in the air, including:
- Mold spores
- Dust mites
By contrast, the EZ Breathe system continually brings in fresh air from the outside and exchanges the stale air inside. This air exchange has many benefits, including:
- Removes harmful contaminants from the air
- Controls and expels moisture (dehumidifies)
- Provides complete home air exchange 6-10 times each day
- Improves indoor air quality
The EZ Breathe vs Other Options
If you have high humidity in your home or basement, you may be considering getting a dehumidifier. Before you do, you should know that the EZ Breathe Ventilation System® is superior to dehumidifiers and other systems in a number of ways.
- The EZ Breathe removes moisture with no buckets to empty or filters to change.
- One EZ Breathe system does the work of 7 dehumidifiers.
- It removes mold, radon, and other contaminants.
- EZ Breathe provides ventilation that a dehumidifier doesn’t.
- EZ Breathe is energy efficient.
- It’s more cost-effective than other air ventilation systems.
- Does NOT tie into an HVAC system, so does not add strain to that system.
- Can be installed in homes with basements, crawl spaces, or slabs.
- It comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
EZ Breathe Costs
Let’s go a little bit more into the EZ Breathe Ventilation System® cost. You may be thinking if it does all of these great things that it costs a lot of money. Think again.
The initial cost of the EZ Breathe is less than other whole-house solutions, and the monthly cost to run it is less as well. By using just 40 watts of electricity, this ventilation system costs only about $2-4 a month to run. Contrast that with a traditional dehumidifier, which can cost $30-50 to run each month.
Indoor Air Quality Testing Results
The EZ Breathe Ventilation System® has undergone rigorous testing. Check out some of these indoor air quality testing results from before and after EZ Breathe installation:
- 50% reduction in mold spores for an entire structure
- Up to 99.5% reduction of mold spores in specific rooms (think basement)
- 75% reduction in radon levels
Visit the link above for full test results.
Schedule a FREE Basement or Crawlspace Inspection
The first step to improving indoor air quality is getting rid of a major source of mold, mildew, and a musty smell. And that means addressing moisture and water intrusion into your basement or crawlspace. Schedule a FREE inspection by filling out the contact form, or calling (888) 768-2583.