- September 15, 2022
- No Comments
Today we want to talk about a new program we have for all homeowners. If you are a customer your Value Dry Waterproofing System includes a lifetime warranty, however, without an annual inspection by our technicians, your system is vulnerable to sump pump failure or other problems that could easily be detected during our 10-point Value Dry Protect Annual Checkup.
If you are not yet a Value Dry Waterproofing customer this Annual Value Dry Protect Checkup is also a great idea. This program can help provide peace of mind when unpleasant weather rears its head.
Let’s see what’s included.
- We will remove the sump pump(s) lids, clean the well, and remove any debris.
- The technician will flush the perimeter French drain system via JetKleen and/or clean-outs.
- We’ll perform sump pump maintenance by water testing all primary and battery backup sump pumps.
- Test backup pump battery(ies) and replace flood alarm battery(ies).
- Test discharge pipe(s) for leaks and ensure proper exterior functionality.
- Inspect and make any necessary repairs to accessible polymeric flow channel and vapor barrier(s).
- Clean out and discard debris from all window wells and stairwells.
- Water test all window well drains and stairwell drains.
- Inspect the entire foundation perimeter for moisture or additional needs.
- Apply fungicide on accessible concrete surfaces near the perimeter system.
Our trained technicians will spot most issues before they become a problem. As always, if you notice a problem with your basement waterproofing system, call us right away.
Added Benefits of Signing Up for Our Maintenance Program
In addition to the peace of mind you will get knowing that your basement waterproofing system is in good working order, there are several other benefits of our Value Dry Protect program. By signing up, you get:
- Priority service call scheduling during heavy rain events
- ½ price hourly labor rate
- 20% off all additional Value Dry products and services
- No job minimums
You get all of this for the affordable price of $399 for one-time maintenance, and $349 choosing for auto-renewal of your maintenance contract.
Our Promise to You
We will never stop fighting the damaging effects of foundation seepage and poor air quality in homes. We are committed to restoring and maintaining the value and safety of every home we serve.
Sign Up for Our Basement Waterproofing Maintenance Program Today
Sign up for ValueDry Protect today to help ensure your basement waterproofing system is operating at peak performance. Schedule an appointment by emailing [email protected] or calling 888-768-2583. If you are a current client, you can also get a FREE year of annual maintenance for referring a paying customer.
And if you don’t have a basement waterproofing system, or the one the builder installed isn’t keeping up with heavy rains, you can schedule a FREE basement inspection. We serve homeowners in Maryland, Washington DC, northern Virginia, and parts of West Virginia and Delaware. We’ve been in business for more than 20 years and will be around for many more years to come.